My DIY Woodland Baby Shower

12:21:00 PM

So my Mom is throwing me what is going to be the cutest woodland themed baby shower you ever did see, and I can't wait!

And just because I can't pass up an opportunity to get my hands on some crafty projects, I'm helping her with some of the DIYs!

We are going for a "camping picnic in the forrest" sort of plan in terms of food and decor, with some more traditional baby shower games & activities too!

So being that we are still in preparation mode, the final blog post with all the beautiful photos and put-together-ness won't be coming quite yet. However I wanted to give you all a little sneak peak into what I am planning and provide you with some FREE printables for your next party!

These could work for a baby or bridal shower, a kids birthday party, an extra stylish camping trip, really the possibilities are endless!

Below are all of the free printables, just save the graphic to your computer (right click, Save As) and you should be good to go to print the images and cut them out to use however you please!

I would like to say thank you to We Lived Happily Ever After for the woodland animal graphics - she has an adorable blog too - go check her out!

And another free printable!

You may be able to guess how these will be used at the shower but I'll be revealing all the details in just a couple of weeks - stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Let's Be Friends

Follow Me on Pinterest!

Subscribe

//]]>